Thursday, February 14, 2013

A bit more about the Genuine Scooter Company's Buddy50

Last time I talked a bit about the Buddy50 we purchased, and I thought I'd provide some more information about this wonderful vehicle [and some of its larger displacement siblings]. First of all here is some background on the company and its offerings, via Wikipedia: The Genuine Scooter Company.

Here is a nice video of a modified Buddy50 [my wife wants to modify hers to look like this, and I do too!]:


 

The safety advantage at night is amazing !!! Again I can't say enough about this amazing vehicle. Think how nice 100 - 115 mpg is going to be this summer when gas prices climb toward $5.00 a gallon !!! If you want one, please go test ride one at Lynnwood Cyclebarn, aka Triumph of Seattle.

No comments:

Post a Comment