Thursday, May 20, 2010

MVRTV BMW F800GS Video Test - Part 1 through Part 8

I wanted to get back to the motorcycles now for a bit, and I wanted to start posting some of the video motorcycle reviews posted by the wonderful folks at the MVRTVCOM channel on YouTube [http://www.youtube.com/user/mvrtvcom].                                                               
These reveiws are the type that I hope to be able to create and post when I get a bit more of my equipment laid in to help me record some HD video and audio. Hopefully I can get my GoPro HD Helmet HERO Camera soon ! I have a lot of plans and ambitions for my Green blog, including lots on sustainable energy, and may need to get myself one of these BMW F800GS bikes sooner than later, so I can get out into the wilds to report on the remote installations of wave power generator stations, or the coming wind farms of the Columbia River Gorge plateaus.

Anyway, these are great videos, and the way video reviews should be done. I hope you have the patience to watch them in their entirety. They are well work your time. These videos are best viewed full screen, so please click on the outward moving four corner arrows pictogram, and this will enlarge the video to full screen.















No comments:

Post a Comment